Documentation & Downloads
The 2540B Digital Storage Oscilloscope delivers an unmatched combination of performance and value. Analog style controls combined with an Auto set function make this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced features such as digital filtering, FFT, waveform recorder, pass/fail testing, and automatic measurements provide you with powerful tools to debug your circuits. Users can also benefit from the 2540B’s deep waveform memory, which allows capturing of waveforms in high resolution over longer periods of time. Additionally, the instrument includes a USB and LAN port for remote PC control through Comsoft PC software or SCPI commands. The 2540B is an ideal oscilloscope for use in education and training, design and debug, and service and repair.
- 60 MHz bandwidth, 1GSa/s sample rate
- Deep waveform memory up to 2.4 Mpts
- 28 automatic measurements
- FFT plus three additional math functions
- Extensive trigger capabilities including pulse width, video, slope, and alternating trigger
- Built-in context sensitive help system
- For educators the ability to disable the Auto set button
- PC software that lets you remotely control the oscilloscope and capture, save, and analyze waveform data
- Front panel USB port for convenient storing and recalling of waveform data, setups, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- LAN interface enables users to capture screenshots from any standard web browser
- Seamlessly load waveforms from the oscilloscope to WaveXpress waveform editing software and send them to arbitrary waveform generators
This model has been discontinued. If you require assistance finding a suitable alternative then please contact us.