Documentation & Downloads
The B&K Precision model XLN60026-GL programmable DC power supply delivers up to 1560 watts of clean power on a single output. The compact 1U high 19 inch wide supplies were designed to meet the needs of both system integrators and bench top users. Fast average command processing times of less than 50 ms, combined with the flexibility of industry-standard GPIB, LAN, USB & RS485 interfaces make these supplies ideal for ATE applications. Bench top users will benefit from the built-in voltage and current meters displaying setting and output values concurrently,an intuitive user interface with full keypad and rotary knob as well as cost effective USB & RS485 interfaces that come standard with all models.
The XLN series is perfectly suited for ATE systems integration, product design and development, product QC and burn-in testing, production, electro-plating and other applications requiring high, reliable power.
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Compact, high density, 1U package
- USB, RS485, GPIB and LAN interfaces
- External analogue programming interface
- Easy to configure master/slave mode for series & parallel connection of upto 4 units
- Control up to 30 power supplies from one PC synchronized via the RS485interface
- Application software providing remote control capabilities included
- Programmable voltage and current slew rate allow for “soft starting”of loads
- LabVIEW (TM) drivers available