The Simex TRG-Line range of isolators have been designed for the galvanic separation of input and output measuring circuits.
They convert the standard input signal into the standard output signal. Using the isolator
reduces the influence of object-originated interferences, protects against overvoltage and shortcircuits
in field circuits, and enables matching various signal standards.
A significant advantage of the TRG isolators over barriers is that they do not need to be earthed, and they are fully immune to
Apart from standard versions, also available are Ex versions designed for use in hazardous zones.
Their design incorporating Zener diodes, resistors and fuses mean that the isolators effectively reduce the energy level of signals transmitted into dangerous areas.
- galvanic isolation between input/output/supply circuits
- 1 or multi-tracks versions
- self-powered or external power supply
- DIN rail mount (TS-35 or TS-32)
- calibrating potentiometers and LED indicators in the front panel
- versions with additional 24V DC supply to power two-wire transmitters
The range includes part numbers: SGS-61, SGS-12, SGS-22, SGT-12, SGT-22, SGZ-12, SGZ-22