Documentation & Downloads
The Simex STI-638 tachometers encased in a tight, wall-mounted housing (IP 67) with ultra-bright, 6-digit, large LED display are designed to control rotational or linear speed of moving objects.
The device is also able to measure frequency.
As an additional advantage the device can convert the rotational / linear speed into inverse values, and to display the single revolution period or process duration.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can be programmed depending on the instantaneous value of rotational speed.
Additionally the counter may be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output.
The counter may be configured with no need to open the case, by using the remote controller or with free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
Features of the STI-638
- pulse rate / period meter in wall mounted IP 67 housing
- rotational / linear speed control
- revolution / movement period control
- binary outputs REL / OC
- analogue output: active or passive, power supply output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- “over” signalling when the measuring range is exceeded
- ultra bright red, green and blue display
- free configuration software S-Config
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.